[Development] CI status update

Aaron McCarthy mccarthy.aaron at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 11:00:20 CET 2012

Hi Janne,

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 11:09:02 PM Anttila Janne wrote:
> 16. QtLocation and QtConnectivity CI is broken due to the fact that their
>     dependencies were removed from Qt5.git
>     -> CI uses init-repository script to fetch dependencies listed in
> sync.profile -> Because Qt5.git does not contain necessary dependencies
> anymore CI fails. Solution under investigation

Can you provide an update on this.  Can you provide some details of the
solution you are investigating.  There are a number of changes building up for
both qtlocation and qtconnectivity that I would like to see integrated.

What sort of time frame are we looking at before the CI system would be
working for these repositiories?  If it is going to be weeks then I think that
it would be useful to temporarily turn the CI system off until the solution is
implemented.

Cheers,

--
Aaron McCarthy