[Development] Place the documentation for custom addon on qt-project.org/doc

Pasion Jerome Jerome.Pasion at digia.com
Tue Nov 20 12:03:56 CET 2012

Hello,

Our intention is to include most of the Qt modules (in Qt Project) to our snapshot: http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/
The site replacement, which has the links to the Qt 5.0 modules will launch once we merge the newdocs branches into master (starting today).
The snapshot site will only host the current branch of the the modules' repository.

However, I want to make it clear that before we add the documentation, the maintainer needs to make sure that:
A)the modules conform to the correct documentation structure: http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt_Documentation_Structure
    This means that we need to find your documentation trivially, without any guesswork. No landing page, no link from the snapshot.

B)the documentation and your repository compiles with Qt 5. We will not fix your documentation for you.
   We will provide support, but if your documentation breaks your repository, we are not responsible.

C)the module documentation does not break the current Qt 5 documentation. Make sure the links work and you are not creating duplicate pages.
 Again, we will provide support, but we are not responsible for getting your documentation up to standard.

Some links:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Category:Developing_Qt::Documentation
Qt 5 documentation wiki: http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt5DocumentationProject

Cheers,