[Development] How to run multiple qtbase unitary tests subsets

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Nov 21 17:51:17 CET 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 04:30:26PM +0100, haithem rahmani wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> I'm trying to run the qt5-0.0.0 on using DirectFB qpa plugin.
> I've found failures in some qtbase unitary tests for instance:

great. I am build testing the directfb plugin (Linux/MIPS,
FreeBSD/AMD64) but my spare time does not allow me to take the
next step of systematically running the tests as well. There will
be quite some test failures, not everything will be an error (e.g.
pixel tests might behave differently due differences in HW).

My Jenins is running here: http://qt-jenkins.moiji-mobile.com/jenkins/job/QtBase/.

> Config: Using QTest library 5.0.0, Qt 5.0.0
>  (!!!)  *** UNIMPLEMENTED [fusion_get_fusionee_pid] ***
> [../../../lib/fusion/fusion.c:3518]

this appears to be an issue in your DirectFB setup.

holger