[Development] qt-jambi-interest at qt.nokia.com

Fri Nov 23 19:56:54 CET 2012

Hello,

Can anyone assist with updating us (the Qt Jambi people) on the recent
mailing list changes.

There appears to have been a changes at lists.qt.nokia.com over the past
3 weeks.

The usual mailman URLs at
http://lists.qt.nokia.com/mailman/listinfo/qt-jambi-interest no longer
contain the list.

Going to the root homepage of that host I can get to
http://lists.qt.nokia.com/public/qt-jambi-interest/ but it only contains
emails up to 17th Sept 2012.

There maybe as many as 53 emails that I am aware of (from my inbox) sent
to the list since 17th Sept that do not show up in the "archives" at the
new URL.

1) Is the archive between those dates (17-Sep-2012 and today) around to
be restored/saved ?

2) Is the mailing list distribution addresses known ?

3) Is the qt-project able and willing to take over continuing the
mailing list, it would be useful to know how many subscribers there are
(I maybe talking about 20 people).

4) I have an outstanding query sent to legal at qt-project.org from
22-Oct-2012 that has so far gone unreplied and unacknowledged, is there
a named individual at that organizational post ?

Thanks,

Darryl