[Development] New mailing list: web_AT_qt-project.org created

Verma Gurudutt Gurudutt.Verma at digia.com
Mon Nov 26 12:12:42 CET 2012

Hi

I am really happy to inform you all that new mailing list web_AT_qt-project.org  is created now.
We will be discussing open governance model of web development related stuffs for qt-project.org here and proposal for this was made few days ago on this mailing  list.

Subscription to this mailing list have to be approved by list admin/moderator (Yurvin knuth is only moderator for now) and archive to this list is set to private.

You are welcome to join this mailing list if you wish to join our web development related activity for qt-project.org.

Looking forwards for exited result from this list :)

--
Best Regards,
Gurudutt Verma