[Development] Branching 5.0

Chris Adams chris.adams at qinetic.com.au
Thu Nov 29 09:38:22 CET 2012

On a slightly unrelated note...

>Because this should be up to module maintainers and there is not so much
CI infrastructure to support all the projects under Gerrit

Who are the module maintainers, these days?  I really don't think that
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Maintainers is up to date.
Sorry for hijacking the thread, but I think we should spend some effort
prior to releasing the RC of Qt5 to get the Maintainers list up to date, so
that bugs can be assigned correctly, and people know who to scream at if
they find something seriously wrong.  At least for the essentials.

Cheers,
Chris.