[Development] New playground project

Jarkko Laitinen jlaitinen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 10:47:41 CET 2012

Hi,

I sent a message to this mailing list a while ago and got couple of
Amazon S3 and Windows Azure to Qt applications. The project has been done
in conjunction with Digia and Sami Makkonen mentioned this in his
presentation at Developer Days in Germany.

I have talked with Sami and the next logical step is getting the project to
playground so that it could be developed further. The API is tested, but
there is still stuff to do.

--
-Jarkko Laitinen-