[Development] Really bad graphics view text rendering in Qt 5 on Mac

Stephen Chu stephen at ju-ju.com
Wed Oct 3 20:25:24 CEST 2012

So the problem went away after a reboot during weekend and the bug is
thus marked as invalid.

However another commenter indicated it's happening on his Mac too. I
just retried the example and sure enough the problem shows up again.

Can people running Qt 5 on Mac try the example in the report and see if
it's happening too?

Thanks.