[Development] New branch in qtdoc for Qt 5.0 documentation brush-up

Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt eskil.abrahamsen-blomfeldt at digia.com
Thu Oct 4 17:06:08 CEST 2012

Hi,

To avoid disrupting the current release process, we in the documentation
clean-up project here in Oslo have made the branch "newdocs" in the
qtdoc repository, where we are currently doing some overhauls,
especially to the structure of the Qt documentation.

There will be a lot more information about this soon, but for now: If
you are working on changes to the qtdoc repository, could you please
move it over to "newdocs" branch so we can minimize conflicts?

We are based in #qt-documentation on IRC (freenode) if you have any
questions.

Thanks!

-- Eskil