[Development] QThread usage/guidance

Sze Howe Koh szehowe.koh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 04:37:58 CEST 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:49 PM, Giuseppe D'Angelo <dangelog at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 9 October 2012 03:56, Sze Howe Koh <szehowe.koh at gmail.com> wrote:
> > That's a great idea! Is there a way to see a list of all doc notes
> > available?
>
> Not yet , https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTWEBSITE-471 .
> You could start by http://qt-project.org/doc/all_notes_rss , then for
> each author pick the docnotes they have submitted...

Hmm... it looks like the feed only stores the last 30 notes (including
duplicates from different Qt versions) -- setting my feed reader to display
100 entries didn't give me more.

Thanks for filing the QTWEBSITE suggestion; that would be a useful feature.

In the meantime, I've brought these suggestions to the documentation team.
Another possible approach is to check a page for doc notes when it's being
worked on.

Sze-Howe