[Development] No recent commit in qt5 git?

Thiago A. CorrĂȘa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:08:34 CEST 2012

Hi Stephen

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Stephen Chu <stephen at ju-ju.com> wrote:
> The last commit in <http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt5> was a week ago. Is
> it frozen for release?
>
> I just saw <https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,36732> has been
> merged and wanted to try it but can't since it's not in Qt 5 yet.

Actually I asked about that in IRC a few minutes ago. It looks like
the bot that updates the mirrors/qt5 repo is waiting for a build fix
to Qt3D. After it's fixed, it should start working properly again.

> I think I can bring qtbase to head for that. But last time I did it, I
> had to wipe my whole Qt5 repo to get back to qt5 current. Maybe I will
> have better luck this time. :)

qtrepotools/bin/qt_tool -u should fix that without having to clone
again. It would checkout to a working SHA1 provided you are in master
and not in a branch.

Kind Regards,
      Thiago A. Correa