[Development] Qt 5 QMessageBox doesn't respond?

Stephen Chu stephen at ju-ju.com
Tue Oct 16 19:18:20 CEST 2012

I find the problem is caused by this commit:
<http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtbase/commit/595deca5c909d99a8cd157b9fb6c82c64b1db1f5>

Backing it out fixes the problem.

The bug is closed for not reproducible. But I built and ran Qt 5 on
different Macs (10.7 and 10.8) and they also show the same hanging
problem. And I do believe the problem is real.

Can some running Qt 5 on Mac verify it? Thanks.