[Development] qtwayland module fails to build for Raspberry Pi

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Tue Oct 16 23:25:40 CEST 2012

Hi, I have been trying to build the qtwayland module for the RPi
board.  I have built qtbase, qtjsbackend and qtdeclarative many times
without problems.  I am using the latest git as of today.  Running
elgfs qt5 examples is working fine.

I have installed libxcomposite-dev and libwayland-dev on the RPi
without issue.

However, compiling qtwayland fails with many errors - errors that
imply qtwayland cannot work with the wayland installed on the rpi.

I have done a 'make -i' to capture all errors.  You can see the output
here:

http://pastebin.com/CiVM7tV0

Any suggestions for getting this operational on RPi would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Jon Trulson

The Higgs Field is what make atoms matter.
                 -- Tom L.