[Development] qtwayland module fails to build for Raspberry Pi

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at pelagicore.com
Wed Oct 17 13:43:25 CEST 2012

On Tue, October 16, 2012 02:36:33 PM Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On terça-feira, 16 de outubro de 2012 15.25.40, Jon Trulson wrote:
> > However, compiling qtwayland fails with many errors - errors that
> > imply qtwayland cannot work with the wayland installed on the rpi.
>
> Probably. Upgrade your Wayland to 0.95 at least.
>
> I haven't done any testing with 0.99 yet to see if it works. I'll get to it
> later this week.

I've tested with 0.99 yesterday ...
I had multiple API-incompatible-errors:

error: 'wl_display_bind' was not declared in this scope
error: ‘wl_display_add_global_listener’ was not declared in this scope
error: too many arguments to function ‘int wl_display_get_fd(wl_display*)

Therefor I switched back to wayland-git and the sha1 in wayland_sha1.txt

Greets
Thomas