[Development] Request that patch solving QTBUG-26020 be committed

Jon Mease jon.mease at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:45:33 CEST 2012

Hi Everyone,
     There is an outstanding bug in Qt (QTBUG-26020) that breaks wacom
tablet support when multiple tablet devices are connected.  A patch
was submitted to the code review system in August by Ryan Stelzleni
that solves the problem
(https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,28798).  I have reviewed
and tested the patch and it looks solid.  Additionally, the patch has
been reviewed by Gunnar Sletta.

As this is a bug that is a daily annoyance for me I would really
appreciate it if someone with the necessary privileges would take a
look at this patch and approve it for inclusion.

Thanks a lot!
-Jon