[Development] Issues with qmake and subdirs template

Wehmer, Matthias Matthias.Wehmer at draeger.com
Wed Oct 17 17:27:27 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

I'm currently trying to organize my project with qmake. The compiling itself works pretty smooth so far, but somehow I have problems with "make install".
To be more concrete: I have organized everything with the subdirs template and in one directory on a lower level I'm using a .pro file, also using the subdirs template, which should move some files via INSTALLS. This does not work when I call the qmake on the top level. Funnily it works fine though, when calling qmake && nmake install on the level of the problematic .pro file. I used google and got some results that tell something about problems with the subdirs template and INSTALLS. But I didn't find a solution. Do you know of this problem and what is going wrong? Have you any suggestions?

Thank you for your help.

Greetings
Matthias
---
This communication contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please return this email to the sender and delete it from your records.

Diese Nachricht enthaelt vertrauliche Informationen. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte Empfaenger dieser E-mail sein, senden Sie bitte diese an den Absender zurueck und loeschen Sie die E-mail aus Ihrem System.