[Development] RFC: Qt Security Policy

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Fri Oct 19 10:08:37 CEST 2012

Op 19-10-2012 3:50, slfj sfjie schreef:

> Also, the guy didn't even disagree with me. He pretty much reiterated
> the first post and said absolutely nothing. You disagreed with me for
> a little bit (CVE/Mitre), but getting around those problems is trivial
> by setting up a security-private at qt-project.org
> <mailto:security-private at qt-project.org> address for your elitist club.
D3fault,

Really: behaving like a baby won't get you the candy you're whining for.
That might work with your mother, but not here. Please, either grow up,
or shut up. You're not helping anyone. You may not agree with the
decision taken, but the grown-up thing to do is to accept that and move
on. You simply won't win all arguments in life, and some voices here
(such as Thiago's) carry more weight than others (such as yours or mine)
based on their trackrecord in the community. And rightly so.

Please focus your energy on more productive ventures.

André