[Development] Porting exported qt_[win|mac|x11] functions Qt 5.

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 01:49:14 CEST 2012

/me puts his fingers in his ears in advance of the deafening roar of
volunteers to get dirty with this task.

I personally love seeing the death of this kind of cruft, but you
probably have better things to do with your time and it would be nice
to see Qt 5 out and frolicking in the fields, replete with dingle
berries like these if need be.

You might need to kill the from_pascal_string convenience function out
of honor. This kind of thing is growing increasingly popular in Norway
these days, no?