[Development] qnetworkinterface_unix.o compilation error

Geoffrey Gowey gjgowey at gjgowey.com
Sun Oct 21 20:38:31 CEST 2012

Yes and no.  The error is being generated from a declaration in
"../../include/QtNetwork/private/../../../src/network/socket/qnet_unix_p.h"

In this regard you are correct,

However, the .c files differ.  kernel/qnetworkinterface_unix.cpp vs.
socket/qhttpsocketengine.cpp

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com>wrote:

> On domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012 12.53.39, Geoffrey Gowey wrote:
> > No.  The error from a month ago was:
>

> "../../include/QtNetwork/private/../../../src/network/socket/qnet_unix_p.h",
> > line 126: Error: Formal argument 3 of type unsigned* in call to
> accept(int,
> > sockaddr*, unsigned*) is being passed int*.
>
> And now it is:
>

> "../../include/QtNetwork/private/../../../src/network/socket/qnet_unix_p.h",
> line 126: Error: Formal argument 3 of type unsigned* in call to accept(int,
> sockaddr*, unsigned*) is being passed int*.
>
> Looks like the same error to me.
> --

Kindest Regards,

Geoff
----
To see what my availability is today or to schedule a meeting please use my
Tungle page: http://tungle.me/gjgowey

Page break by AutoPager. <http://autopager.teesoft.info/help.html>
Page(   2
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/mailto:thiago.macieira@intel.com>).  [image:
Goto Window Top] <javascript:window.scroll(0,0)>  [image: Page
Up]<javascript:window.scroll(0,0)>
  [image: Page Down] <#autopager_3>  [image: Goto Window
Bottom]<javascript:window.scroll(0,document.documentElement.scrollHeight)>
  Load <javascript:void(0)>Pages
 If you are using a screen reader, you may wish to switch to basic
HTML<?ui=html&zy=s>for a better experience.
 JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to use Geoffrey J Gowey Mail
in standard view. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not
supported by your browser. To use standard view, enable JavaScript by
changing your browser options, then try again.

To use Geoffrey J Gowey Mail's basic HTML view, which does not require
JavaScript, click here <?ui=html&zy=c>.

If you want to view Geoffrey J Gowey Mail on a mobile phone or similar
device click here <?ui=mobile&zyp=c>.
connections)

This is taking longer than usual. *Try reloading the page*.
 If that doesn't work, you can:

   1. Disable Labs and try again <?labs=0>.
   2. If you're on a slow connection, try basic HTML view <?ui=html&zy=d>.
   3. For more troubleshooting tips, visit the help
center<http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=8767&src=sl&hl=en>.

  We've detected a slow Internet connection. To speed things up, try
 Inbox preview Sign out <?logout&hl=en>
 Your inbox is currently empty.