[Development] qnetworkinterface_unix.o compilation error

Geoffrey Gowey gjgowey at gjgowey.com
Sun Oct 21 21:30:29 CEST 2012

Ok.  I see what happened.  I reverted the changes that I made previously so
that I could pull down the latest version unaware that the changes weren't
incorporated in to the latest source.

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com>wrote:

> On domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012 14.38.31, Geoffrey Gowey wrote:
> > Yes and no.  The error is being generated from a declaration in
> >
> "../../include/QtNetwork/private/../../../src/network/socket/qnet_unix_p.h"
> >
> > In this regard you are correct,
> >
> > However, the .c files differ.  kernel/qnetworkinterface_unix.cpp vs.
> > socket/qhttpsocketengine.cpp
>
> Both files #include the same header. So the error is still the same.
> --

Kindest Regards,

Geoff
----
To see what my availability is today or to schedule a meeting please use my
Tungle page: http://tungle.me/gjgowey