[Development] qnetworkinterface_unix.o compilation error

Geoffrey Gowey gjgowey at gjgowey.com
Sun Oct 21 21:32:39 CEST 2012

If anyone is looking for a guinea pig/helper with Solaris development I'm
game.

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com
> wrote:

> On domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012 12.10.35, Geoffrey Gowey wrote:
> >
> "../../include/QtNetwork/private/../../../src/network/socket/qnet_unix_p.h",
> > line 126: Error: Formal argument 3 of type unsigned* in call to
> accept(int,
> > sockaddr*, unsigned*) is being passed int*.
>
> I think this was reported before that the value of QT_SOCKLEN_T is wrong on
> one of the solaris mkspecs.
>
> But no person using solaris has submitted a patch yet to Qt.
>
> --

Kindest Regards,

Geoff
----
To see what my availability is today or to schedule a meeting please use my
Tungle page: http://tungle.me/gjgowey