[Development] qfiledialog.o build failure

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Oct 22 00:51:41 CEST 2012

On domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012 18.32.44, Geoffrey Gowey wrote:
> dialogs/qfiledialog.cpp", line 897: Error: Too few arguments in call to
> "getpwnam_r(const char*, passwd*, char*, int, passwd**)".
> "

#if defined(Q_OS_SOLARIS) && (_POSIX_C_SOURCE - 0 < 199506L)
        tmpPw = getpwnam_r(userName.toLocal8Bit().constData(), &pw, buf,
bufSize);
#else
        err = getpwnam_r(userName.toLocal8Bit().constData(), &pw, buf,
bufSize, &tmpPw);
#endif

Looks like that Q_OS_SOLARIS is no longer valid, or you have POSIX mode
enabled with the macro not set properly.

Or, then again, we're using the wrong macro. It should be _POSIX_VERSION, not
_POSIX_C_SOURCE.