[Development] qtwayland module fails to build for Raspberry Pi

Jon Trulson jon at radscan.com
Mon Oct 22 02:43:10 CEST 2012

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012, Thomas Senyk wrote:

> On Fri, October 19, 2012 09:14:39 AM Chris Adams wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:06 AM, Jon Trulson <jon at radscan.com> wrote:

>>> Ok, I tried this - got wayland itself to build, but qtwayland fails
>>> compiling compositor_api/**waylandsurfaceitem.cpp:
>>>
>>> compositor_api/**waylandsurfaceitem.cpp:55:32: fatal error:
>>> QtQuick/QQuickCanvas: No such file or directory
>>>
>>> I believe this header was depricated some time ago?
>>
>> It was renamed to QQuickWindow.
>
> and it's already fixed ... so a git pull in qtwayland should help

Thanks - it fails to build in other ways when built against the sha1
specified in wayland_sha1.txt.  Tomorrow, I'll go back to wayland 0.95
with the latest qtwayland and see how it fares then.

[...]

--
Jon Trulson

"Oh the land of the free, and the home of the brave.
  Are you heaven on Earth, or the gloom of the grave."
                 -- Iron Sky