[Development] Proposal: Change Qt's Security Policy to Full Disclosure

d3fault d3faultdotxbe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 07:10:08 CEST 2012

May I have a list of the core security team members who I am forced to
entrust the security of my operations unto, so that I may hire private
detectives to do background checks on them (and also sneak into their homes
while they're away to perform a security analysis on their machines)? Thanks

Also please tell me why I can't join the Qt Security Team without
contradicting yourselves. (You don't trust me?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah that's
exactly the point. Why should I trust you?)

d3fault