[Development] Proposal: Change Qt's Security Policy to Full Disclosure

Zeno Albisser zeno at webkit.org
Wed Oct 24 12:13:24 CEST 2012

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:55 AM, d3fault <d3faultdotxbe at gmail.com> wrote:

> tl;dr:
>
> How is my keeping up the good work earning trust? Do you guys really
> not see the gaping hole in that logic?

I do certainly have problem trusting people that show that much interest
in getting access to all vulnerabilities as you do.
Especially if this person seems to argue for that thing just by iterating
over the
same statements again and again, using strange analogies trying to offend
other people.
Also I personally think it does not exactly help, if people keep using a
strange pseudonym
and seem to have a need to hide their real identity.

To build a trust relationship, you certainly want to know, who you are
talking to.
Also you certainly do not want to trust people that offend you on a regular
base.

So, since we obviously will not agree on this topic in any the near future,
let's finally conclude this thread and move on.

There is a lot of meaningful work out there!

Zeno