[Development] Proposal: Time to decide what security policy the Qt Project will use (not Trolltech/Nokia/Digia)

Thorbjørn Martsum tmartsum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:07:07 CEST 2012

*I am a citizen/_user_ of this open governance project?*

Please read:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/The_Qt_Governance_Model

Maybe you are a user, but from what I have read are not 'Evangelizing about
the Project' and you are not 'Providing moral support' (you are telling how
terrible things are). You might have suggestions, but you are not helping
qt-project in any way. You say you have a design for a QtWidgets2, but you
haven't let anyone see it (afaik - you do not have to accept the CLA. Show
the copyrighted code at some other site) And have you submitted any code to
Qt?

Some persons do consider your posts as funny, but you are seriously wasting
other peoples time int. (Time they could spend on Qt development.) If you
actually did something for the Qt-project beside screaming in here, then
maybe somebody would actually listen to you.... (thought that still doesn't
mean that you can have it your way ...)