[Development] xcb-icccm dependency in Qt 5/libxcb

Samuel Rødal samuel.rodal at digia.com
Thu Oct 25 11:50:49 CEST 2012

On 10/25/2012 11:46 AM, Koehne Kai wrote:
> [...]

If the xcb plugin is configured and built on a system where the
config.tests/qpa/xcb-xlib config test passes, and used on a system where
it wouldn't have passed, the xcb plugin will not work. Maybe that's what
Konstantin meant?

I guess the same goes for the xcb-poll-for-queued-event and xcb-glx,
xcb-render, and xcb-poll-for-queued-event config tests.

--
Samuel