[Development] CI system migration completed

Anttila Janne Janne.Anttila at digia.com
Thu Oct 25 12:38:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

Qt-Project CI system migration to Digia hosting has been completed.
The last three projects (QtBase_master_Integration,Qt_4.8_Integration
and Qt5_master_Integration) were migrated during this morning.

AFAIK migration for all expect one last project succeeded without any
problems.  There were some CI system related problems with first QtBase
builds in Digia hosted system (builds 4327-4330), but those problems should be
resolved now and QtBase build 4331 passed on all platforms and configurations.

If you have any questions/concerns/problems related to CI system,
please contact myself or Samuli Piippo (CC). Our IRC nicks are jaanttil
and samuli and we try to hang on #qt-qa and #qt-labs channels.

And finally big thanks to Rohan McGovern and Mark Keir for their invaluable
help during the migration!

Br,
--
Janne Anttila