[Development] Proposal: Time to decide what security policy the Qt Project will use (not Trolltech/Nokia/Digia)

d3fault d3faultdotxbe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 08:13:36 CEST 2012

>Yes having your systems online is a risk... and so is going outside.
>But if you ***KNOW*** there's a man with a gun standing outside your
>door, you aren't going to go outside.

Yay another analogy that fits way better than I first realized.

Would you be OK with the news/police withholding information that
there's a serial killer rapist walking around your neighborhood?

The news and police practice full disclosure. It is a privilege of a
technologically advanced society.

d3fault