[Development] Relative versions of QPainterPath::moveTo etc

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 00:52:38 CEST 2012

Hello.

I just wanted to notify anyone who might be interested that I felt
relative versions of QPainterPath's moveTo etc as are available in
Cairo would be useful and I have submitted a request and patch at
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-26789. However the
review process seems to require that I clone the entire repo, which I
am unable to do as I am on a slow connection. If anyone is interested,
they may take the patch ahead on their own.

(The above is copy-pasted from a previous mail of mine on qt-interest
back in Aug.)

I understand it is important that contributors have to accept the CLA,
but I can't download gigs of data just to accept it for a 10K patch.
In fact, I'm not even sure that the 10K patch is copyrightable for me
to agree to licence it to the Qt project or whatever. FWIW, please
take it that I have accepted the CLA.

I was notified by a kind developer that I'd better write about this on
this list so I have done so. Please take it from here however you
wish.

I'll also be unsubscribing from this list once this issue has been
settled as I do not grok the intricacies of toolkit development.

Thank you.

--
Shriramana Sharma