[Development] Dependencies of Qt5

Алексей Павлов alexpux at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:34:10 CET 2012

The day before I tried to build Qt5 from git. As usually I get errors,
but every time I come across a new dependency. I have already installed
Python, DirectX SDK and now I get error:

ruby
C:/SDK/sources/qt5/qtwebkit/Source/JavaScriptCore/offlineasm/generate_offset_extractor.rb
llint\LowLevelInterpreter.asm LLIntDesiredOffsets.h
Makefile.LLIntOffsetsExtractor.Release:136: recipe for target
'LLIntDesiredOffsets.h' failed
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, ruby
C:/SDK/sources/qt5/qtwebkit/Source/JavaScriptCore/offlineasm/generate_offset_extractor.rb
llint\LowLevelInterpreter.asm LLIntDesiredOffsets.h, ...) failed.
make (e=2): Υ 󤠥򱿠򨠳롧ᮭ󩠴᪫.

mingw32-make[4]: *** [LLIntDesiredOffsets.h] Error 2
mingw32-make[4]: Leaving directory
'C:/SDK/sources/qt5/qtwebkit/Source/JavaScriptCore'
Makefile.LLIntOffsetsExtractor:51: recipe for target 'release-all' failed

This time we will need RUBY. What next?