[Development] Importing (mobile) qt-components to gerrit

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat Sep 1 10:12:00 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:27 AM, <ext-jaakko.helanti at nokia.com> wrote:

>  Hello,****
>
> ** **
>
> From Symbian development, I see no problem in moving into such mode that
> people can easier contribute stuff – such as Gerrit. Now the question is
> who starts driving this migration. Can the maintainers of Qt Quick
> Components answer this?

We have decided with few people that, interested in the future of the Qt5
Harmattan components, we would fork the qt-components project into our
recently created, open Harmattan repositories soon. The project name will
be called then QtHarmattanComponents similarly to the existing
QtDesktopComponents project.

Any contribution will be especially warmly welcome since there are not many
of us still interested in the development of this platform unfortunately.
The planned location is:

http://gitorious.org/harmattan

Hope this helps, at least for now, with rolling dice to a certain extent.

Laszlo