[Development] Qt5 Visual Studio Add-in 1.2.0 Beta

Andreas Holzammer andreas.holzammer at kdab.com
Tue Sep 4 14:59:18 CEST 2012

Am 04.09.2012 13:52, schrieb Haataja Ismo:
> Hello,
>
> The idea was to get these working so that both Qt4 and Qt5 classes work. But this seems quite challenging, or should I say mission impossible with this 'autoexp.dat' approach the VS-addin uses. We need to think how to proceed with this issue.

The only workaround I could think of is creating a dll for the pretty
printers, which do a GetProcAddress of a Qt5 only symbol to figure out
weather this is Qt5 or Qt4.

The easy version would be that this plugin just supports Qt5 and shipps
the pretty printers for Qt5.

That are just my 2ct's to this.

Thank you

Andy

--
Andreas Holzammer | andreas.holzammer at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090