[Development] Removing Wacom support in Qt5

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Sep 6 08:48:31 CEST 2012

On Thursday 06 September 2012 Sep, marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com wrote:
> We only had one guy working on it, and he was primarily on OSX. He hadn't work for us for years now, hence why these bugs have been piling up.
>
> I think it shouldn't take much for someone who cares and have the HW to get it back up to scratch.

I would have thought that Trolltech/Nokia/Digia would have been able to afford a wacom tablet... They can be had for as little as 90 euros. And maybe even a monoprice one, to be had for as little as 50 dollars. Don't commercial Qt-based applications like Maya, Nuke, Mari or Photoshop Elements also use QTabletEvent?

--
Boudewijn Rempt