[Development] Removing Wacom support in Qt5

Laszlo Agocs lagocs83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 10:02:37 CEST 2012

About the state of QTabletEvent in Qt 5: For platforms other than xcb this
event will never be delivered. To be on par with Qt 4 somebody needs to
step up and add support for Windows and OS X. The support on QPA level is
there in QWindowSystemInterface, now it's up to the platform plugins to do
something with it.

On Linux, QTabletEvents are supported, I added this a few months back using
my Wacom Bamboo. It should be considered experimental though. Event
delivery, position and pressure, proximity enter/leave seem to work. Other
things (e.g. additional properties like tilt which I cannot test with the
Bamboo) may not.

Laszlo