[Development] Failed to start video surface on QML

rgomez rgomez at uci.cu
Thu Sep 6 22:03:14 CEST 2012

Hi, I am starting to study QML. I make a simple application to play a video
with QtMultimediaKit, it does nothing, printing the message "failed to start
video surface", then the video keeps on black. Following the source code:
import QtQuick 1.1
import QtMultimediaKit 1.1

Item {
width: 410; height: 210
Video {
    id: videoW
    source:  "/media/Datos/Media/Videos/Series/Hunter x Hunter/hunter.avi"
    x: 5; y: 5; height: 200
     width: 400
}
}