[Development] Nominating Marc Mutz for approver status

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Fri Sep 7 06:25:33 CEST 2012

We are already addressing this as part of the transfer.

--

Tuukka

Jason McDonald kirjoitti 7.9.2012 6:05:

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 6:28 AM, <marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com<mailto:marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com>> wrote:
> Normal procedure has been that an issue gets raised in Jira, and Mark usually takes care of it.

We can't assume that that will continue, as Mark will be leaving Nokia
soon and needs to give priority to the Brisbane site rampdown and CI
infrastructure transfer. An alternative procedure needs to be found
urgently while there's still time to extract Mark's valuable knowledge
of Jira administration.

--
Jason