[Development] Not stripping our binaries by default

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat Sep 15 10:28:55 CEST 2012

> Hence, I do not personally consider your concern now valid. I think the
> minor and major qualifiers as you introduced those, are in the opposite
> order.

To be fair, I have only seen this as a problem for Tizen so far. I have
seen various builds with the debian and archlinux packagings (which are two
out of the well-known ones on Linux by the way), but this was a no issue
from what I can tell. I have not had any such packaging issues with this on
Windows either.

Laszlo