[Development] Git commit hook keywords

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sun Sep 16 05:54:19 CEST 2012

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:09 AM, <simon.hausmann at nokia.com> wrote:

> Is there an actual hook that triggers when somebody uses Task-number:
> QTBUG-1234 in a commit message? I am under the impression that at this
> point it is merely a convention that could be hooked up with Jira in the
> future.

I was confused when I was looking at the .git/hooks back then since they
had no entries about the QTBUG for instance. It may be that it is addressed
at another place. It is beyond my knowledge. :-)

My points remain:

1) Documentation welcome about such things from a person who well
understand those deeply.
2) QTREVIEW-XXX may be worth considering.

Laszlo