[Development] Digia acquisition closed

Lorn Potter lorn.potter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 22:20:45 CEST 2012

On 18/09/2012, at 11:19 PM, Thorbjørn Martsum <tmartsum at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 and thanks for the info :)
>
> Is there an official (and final) count of developers moved from Nokia to Digia?
> Is it assumable that the current maintainers keep their positions within Digia?

Not all maintainers had the chance to move to Digia... within the Qt project, the status follows the person, not the company anyway. As well, I am sure some maintainers have left.

> (and in that case ... the maintainer list seems to need an update  .... http://qt-project.org/wiki/Maintainers )

Indeed, this does need to be updated, and I am sure it will in time.
If you are really concerned about it, you could file a bug report about it, I am sure.

Lorn Potter
Senior Software Engineer, QtSensors/QtSensorGestures