[Development] Qt at the (American) Embedded Systems Conference East

Atlant Schmidt aschmidt at dekaresearch.com
Thu Sep 20 16:36:48 CEST 2012

Folks:

  Yesterday, I attended the trade show at the Embedded Systems Conference
  East, held annually in Boston Massachusetts. I'm glad to say that Qt had a
  booth there on the trade show floor, staffed by Digia employees.

  This year, the story being told in the Qt booth was a good one, addressing
  many of the concerns that folks have raised on these mailing lists for the
  last two years or so since Elop set fire to Nokia; it's clear the Qt "picture"
  finally hangs together as a whole, something it never did while Qt was
  being managed by Nokia. Qt is once again marching forwards on the
  Windows and Macintosh desktops, on Android, on iOS, on embedded
  Linux, and on VxWorks.

  Congratulations to the Qt team (including the Digia folks) and I hope the
 show was a success for you! I hope we'll have the chance to meet again
 at another ESC soon!

                                      Atlant

This e-mail and the information, including any attachments, it contains are intended to be a confidential communication only to the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy the original message.

Thank you.