[Development] How to disable Qt cache mechanism?

Fred Fung duoduo1097 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 04:33:47 CEST 2012

--
Dear  Alessandro,

    Thank you very much for your help.

    I had adjusted Qt4.8.3 as you suggest, but the issue is not resolved...

    The problem I encountered makes me confused.
    My application is a simply QtWebkit based browser and it running on
MIPS embedded linux platform without SWAP.
    But when I visited  http://www.youtube.com/leanback#search?q=a and looked
over the contents of searching result one by one, the system memory usage
kept  increasing.

    I think it could be Qt related problem because I has disabled all the
cache in Webkit by QWebSettings's API.

    For more information :
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTWEBKIT-346

Regards,