[Development] Two days left: Qt Developers Conference CFP

a.grandi at gmail.com a.grandi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:33:35 CEST 2012

Hi Thiago,

On 21 September 2012 21:41, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:
> This is the right mailing list :-)
>
> The Qt Developers Conference Call for Papers is still open. If you haven't
> yet, please submit your presentation proposal for the conference. We're
> looking for topics by developers, for developers, about Qt: developing with
> it, developing it; what's coming, what's already present, how to use it with
> or on other technology (devices, architectures, other libraries, frameworks,
> etc.)

do you know when the people who submitted one will be notified if
their talk has been accepted or not?
I submitted one about 1 month ago and I've never had any feedback :P

Thanks for your help :)

--
Andrea Grandi -  Software Engineer / Qt Ambassador
Ubuntu Member: https://launchpad.net/~andreagrandi