[Development] Retina display support

P Bai apbai at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 20:59:13 CEST 2012

Thank you, Morten. So will QPixmap/QImage handle hiDPI automatically? I mean, for example, how does it handle resize? If I load an image file as QImage, and then resize it so that I can draw in a QRect, will the resized QImage actually have 2x resolution in HiDPI mode? Also I still will be able to directly access the pixel data in HiDPI mode, right?

And of course when do you think we can expect a working patch?:-) I can't wait to make my application retina ready!

Thank you again,