[Development] Nominating Andy Shaw for Approver

João Abecasis joao at abecasis.name
Tue Sep 25 11:58:37 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'd like to nominate Andy Shaw for Approver status. Andy's history
with Qt is longer than my own, having catered to commercial customers
in Trolltech, Nokia and Digia. Looking over the main repositories, I
count 150 commits in the 4.x public timeline. 31 so far in Qt 5's
qtbase -- I did not look into other modules, but I'm sure I'd find
commits from him scattered all over the place.

Personally, I've seen him dive deep into the file stack with
particular attention to our Windows users, and I'm going to need his
+2s there! :-)

Anyway, I can only expect Andy's focus on stability, bug-fixing and
the end user will keep making Qt a better product.

Finally, his dashboard:

    https://codereview.qt-project.org/#dashboard,1000338

Cheers,

João