[Development] What's with bugreports.qt-project.org?

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:09:56 CEST 2012

I would like to ask a question - what's with Qt Jira? Does any people really look at it and fix bugs? For the past 2 years, situation get worse and worse - 3-4 years ago bugs were fixed rather rapid. Nowadays it seems noone even looking at Jira. I have 14 unresolved bugs (also i watch 16 more reports), only 3 of my bugs has assignees; only 5 has priorities. Should i say that newest prioritised bug is 1.2 years old?

Even Qt version was not updated after 4.8.3 release - it still marked as "Unreleased" in Jira. If no one pays attention to bugreports -  maybe remove it from public access at all?

Ivan