[Development] Community effort in updating Qt5 docs -- QThread focus

Sze Howe Koh szehowe.koh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 09:59:29 CEST 2012

Hi all,

As part of the effort to polishing the documentation for Qt 5 (
http://community.kde.org/Qt5/Documentation), I'm taking on the
QThread-related docs, which have been outdated since Qt 4.4, causing much
confusion across the internet.

Before submitting it to Gerrit, I'd like to ask for help in vetting the
text for optimal clarity, brevity, coverage and correctness.

My draft for the QThread class reference is at
http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/20691/. If you could spare a few
minutes to read it and provide comments, either on the forum of this
mailing list, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,
Sze-Howe