[Development] qt-5.0.1 incorrect ..._install_prefix cmake vars ?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Apr 4 20:10:18 CEST 2013

On quinta-feira, 4 de abril de 2013 20.02.32, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> On Thursday, April 04, 2013 19:45:31 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> > If all that is expected, then I'm surprised, but I'll not press you on it.
>
> I found the binaries in the -x11 package:
>
>  http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/rpminfo?rpmID=3892231
>
> I find it odd that you package the bootstrap library:
>
>  http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/rpminfo?rpmID=3892227
>
> Does something depend on it?

Nothing depends on the bootstrap library in Qt 5.0.

Nothing will depend on the bootstrap library for host builds in 5.1 either.

For cross-compilations, the bootstrap library will be used by the host tools
in qttools (lupdate, lrelease).

Note that Linguist itself won't be built, so you must have another build of Qt
somewhere in order to create the translations in the first place.