[Development] qt-5.0.1 incorrect ..._install_prefix cmake vars ?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sat Apr 6 23:05:05 CEST 2013

On sexta-feira, 5 de abril de 2013 19.27.19, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Stephen Kelly wrote:
> > I find it odd that you package the bootstrap library:
> > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/rpminfo?rpmID=3892227
>
> I guess I just naively packaged whatever 'make install' puts into the
> system.  Begs the question, if it's not needed or nothing needs it, why does
> it get installed even?
>
> In short, should packagers omit this piece then?

We didn't know what would need it. Before 5.0 was launched, Ossi already had
plans to bootstrap the linguist tools. That's why it is installed.

For 5.1, we've decided that we'll bootstrap only moc, uic and rcc for regular
builds, so we won't need to install it. We'll need to install it for cross-
compilation builds.