[Development] Designer binary

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Sun Apr 7 11:43:23 CEST 2013

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:40:10 -0400, Alexander Keller wrote:

> I am trying to install the qwt plugin for the i.mx6.

Wrong mailing list - Qwt has its own one.

> I noticed that I need the designer binary to build qwt.

Not true - you don't.

It's the other way round: you might want to have the Qwt designer plugin,
when you are planning to use the designer/creator for building a Qwt
application. Otherwise simply disable building of the Qwt designer plugin:
read qwtconfig.pri.

In your case you probably need 2 installations of Qwt - one for the
platform, where you are running the designer/creator, the other one
crosscompiled for the i.mx6. For the first one the Qwt designer plugin
might be useful, for the second one it doesn't make much sense.

Uwe